The magnetic induction loop is installed on the ground or in a ceiling around the perimeter of the space that is to be fit for the hearing impaired and paired or not clearly perceive sounds.
- Power : 240W
- 3 mic / line inputs
- Phantom power on mic inputs
- Priority function on mic 1 input
- Controls to compensate for the bandwidth problems in very metal buildings
- Audio signal processor with automatic gain control
- Linmiter function
- 2 bands equalizer
- Variable speed cooling fan
- "19" rack mount"
- Brushed aluminium front panel with aluminium handles